With just over a week to go, the countdown really is on for this years CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition! There is always such a brilliant buzz around this event and this year, the focus is all upon Leading The People Profession which certainly is a powerful theme!
Ok so what does this year’s event have in store for us?
There are so many free learning and social sessions to attend this year and on both days, so even if you’ve missed out on some of the paid for seminars, there is still plenty to explore around the exhibition area; for a full list of free things to do please see here.
My top picks for the free learning events are:
Wednesday 7th November – Day One
- Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace; this is such an important issue that impacts significantly upon employee stress levels, yet it is too often overlooked (look out for my blog post on this over the coming weeks!) this learning session is being delivered by Neyber at 11:15 a.m. at the Experience and Wellbeing showcase arena.
- Building a coaching culture that results in outstanding teams, this informative session is being delivered by Aviva at 13:00 p.m. at the Talent and Organisations showcase arena.
Thursday 8th November – Day Two
- Leading for tomorrow: developing empowered agile leaders; this session couldn’t be more relevant to the subject matter of the conference, empowering people within our profession is a top priority so there’s plenty to learn from this session which is being delivered by JCA Global Ltd at 09:45 a.m. in the Technology and Innovation showcase arena.
- Happier and healthier workforces; I’m all for happiness at work so I am looking forward to this session being delivered by AXA PPP Healthcare in the Experience and Wellbeing arena at 10:45 a.m.
- Career on Track: this session on the CIPD stand will be an essential visit at 14:00 p.m. with the profession map updates this will be an important session for those keen to enhance their CIPD career path.
If you’re still not sure on what events at ACE are right for you, and you like to leave things a little bit closer to the event; then don’t forget to download the CIPD ACE app (download from the App Store and also available on Google Play) to keep up to date with all the goings on at CIPD ACE.
If you need to register for a ticket, then you can also do this here; it’s not too late to book your place at this year’s hottest HR and learning event!
Lastly, if you’re not doing so already and sadly cannot join us this year, then keep in touch with the CIPD Blog Squad on Twitter, Linked In and on their individual blogs; follow the guys on Twitter