Apologies for the radio silence, it’s been a tricky few weeks so I thought I would give a quick update on me.
After 2 fantastic years, I’m moving on from my role at Forterra and am actively seeking a new challenge. I am sad to say goodbye and would like to say a big thank you to my team, colleagues and managers for the opportunity to work with them and also develop the HR department into one worthy of supporting the transformation into a Plc.
As an overview, here are some of my key achievements:
- Lead the employee engagement survey with Best Companies in 2016 and 2017 to identify areas of improvement
- Successfully negotiated and introduced a new recruitment system (Blue Octopus)
- Created the Frontline to Forterra recruitment programme to recruit ex-forces personnel
- Established a HR Charter; an SLA with the business to ensure the HR team delivered efficient, high quality and consistent service at all times
- Designed and implemented an apprentice and graduate scheme
Whilst I aim to achieve a full-time position, I’m also available to provide bespoke support as an independent consultant to assist with HR initiatives or interim positions you may need external support with.
If you are seeking someone who is a highly experienced HR professional, I’m happy to connect.